Our family camps are a rich time of diversity with lifespan programming happening at camp. As a result, this position is a hybrid between Programming and Operations, in response to the lessening of formal programming and the requirement to have an appropriately sized operations crew to respond to the influx of guests coming and going from our various buildings, sites and accommodation.
- Working as part of a team.
- Following provincial and Unicamp specific Health and Safety requirements pertaining to all work environments including the kitchen, shed, pump house, and all other areas where work is performed.
- Taking an active and participatory role in maintaining and improving the cleanliness and functionality of Unicamp property.
- Following Unicamp rules, policies, and procedures, as outlined during staff training, and encouraging others’ adherence to these rules.
- Intentionally take time to engage with campers and other staff and volunteers.
- Demonstrate a sense of pride and responsibility with regards to the vital nature of the Operations Team and operations work at Unicamp.
Click here to download a pdf of this job posting: Family Camp Program+Operations Staff
Applications close on February 28th 2018 at 8:00 pm.