|2022 Meal Prices July – Labour Day|
|Adult – All 3 Meals||$33.00|
|Adult – Breakfast Only||$11.00|
|Adult – Lunch Only||$13.00|
|Adult – Dinner Only||$15.00|
|Child 5 years – 15|
|Child All 3 Meals||$21.00|
|Child – Breakfast Only||$7.00|
|Child – Lunch Only||$8.00|
|Child – Dinner Only||$10.00|
- 13% HST added to the price of all meals
- We are equipped to provide hearty meals for omnivores and vegetarians without dietary restrictions.
- We are not able to accommodate food allergies or specialty diets at this time.
- Guests who require a restricted or specialty diet are encouraged to bring their own meals.
- Remember to book your dining meals at least a week ahead so our cooks can plan in advance. Occasionally, kitchen staff can accommodate last-minute meal requests. If so, please pay at the Admin office as soon as possible (your honesty is appreciated). Last-minute diners are asked to wait until other campers receive their meals.
- Meals are generally served at 8:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Kettles, hot plates, and microwaves are available for the cottages.
- The Dining Hall interior remains closed. Meals are served outdoors. There is no access to microwave or fridge for guests at the Dining Hall.
- There is a sink, kettle, and coffee (by donation) available for all guests on the Dining Hall deck.