Head of Operations shall strive to embody and grow the values and spirit of Unicamp, honoring the principles and sources of Unitarian Universalism. The Head of Operations will head the supervision and coordination of the Operations Crew. The Head of Operations reports to the Assistant Director and will work closely with the Director, Maintenance Manager, Property Manager and Program Director. This role is integral to the community of Unicamp because the Head of Operations, as a management position, acts as a mentor and a leader for the community. The Head of Operations is responsible for guiding, inspiring and motivating the Operations team and ensuring that all aspects of Operations are responded to in a consistent and timely manner.
- Ensuring Unicamp rules and policies are understood and followed.
- Coordinating Operations Crew via daily meetings, posting schedules, and communicating work requirements.
- Ensuring the completion of daily routines and/or tasks.
- Communicating tasks and expectations of the Operations crew.
- Ensuring Operations tasks are completed.
- Filling in for Operations Crew as required.
- Work with Maintenance Manager for time off schedule to ensure that either the Head of Operations or Maintenance Manager are directly overseeing the team.
- Work with Director to communicate a weekly inventory of supplies, communicating what items are required to ensure we have adequate stock.
- To be innovative and solution-based in exploring how Operations runs. To support positive relationships between programming and operations and to work to bridge any gaps that may exist or arise.
Download a pdf of this job posting here: Unicamp 2018 Head of Operations
Applications close on February 28th 2018 at 8:00 pm.