The CIT/LIT facilitator shall strive to embody and grow the values and spirit of Unicamp, honouring the principles and sources of Unitarian Universalism. They will collaboratively desire and execute programs for our CIT/LIT group and work with other camper groups as assigned.
- Work, constructively as part of a dynamic programming team.
- Plan, lead, and assist with CIT programming
- Follow Unicamp rules, policies, and procedures and encourage others’ adherence to these rules
- Guide and lead LITs and CITs as they develop their leadership and counseling skills
- Respond to minor behavioural issues between campers and or between campers and staff
- Escalate more serious behavioural concerns by reporting to the Camp Director who can then determine next steps.